Masters in Business , Preston University, Lahore , Administration
Worked in Corporate and Shares Department of Ghazi Fabrics International Limited. During association with Ghazi Fabrics, handled corporate affairs including:
1. Filing of various corporate returns as required under the Companies Ordinance 1984.
2. Correspondence with authorities
3. Preparation and distribution of dividend warrants.
Worked as quality assurance consultant with Needle Point (Private) Limited. During the work tenure inspected various CMT’s of the orders for brands like Timberland and Levis etc.
Worked with M/s Hussain Chaudhary & Co. (Chartered Accountants) and performed various assignments. Benchmarks include:
1. Kohinoor Weaving Mills Limited
2. Pakistan Industrial Gases Limited
3. Nazir Cotton Mills Limited
As independent software consultant developed and implemented Inventory Module for Local Vendors.
A) As Director Uzair Hammad Faisal & Co., Chartered Accountants (March 2002 to date):
1. Planned and conducted market surveys and developed comprehensive Business Plans and Investment Proposals for potential investors and entrepreneurs.
2. Prepared and delivered Multimedia Presentations on behalf of various clients.
3. Developed accounting manuals for Finance Department of Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital and Research Centre. Scope of the assignment involved a study of procedures at organizational level, and identifying role of the Finance Department in their effective and timely performance.
4. Have documented internal control system manuals for various clients. These assignments involve a study of the existing system of the organizations and their documentation. Additionally, the system is analyzed to identify areas that require simpler procedures and enhanced controls and accordingly changes are suggested, discussed and implemented.
5. Have been supervising staff placed at various clients that have outsourced their Accounts Departments to the firm. Such engagements involve, initially, setting up a suitable system of generating and recording transactions according to the need of the client’s business. Thenceforth, training the staff allocated for the particular job about running the system effectively and efficiently. Regular supervision of the staff provides the clients with informative and timely reports to add value to the services.
6. Conducted feasibility studies and prepared business plans for various clients. In case of feasibility studies and business plan, have performed market surveys to gather relevant data and formulate assumptions for project appraisals, financing decisions and future projection of revenues and costs associated with the projects.
7. Have provided Consultancy Services to various clients for designing and implementing accounting and internal control systems.